* Tarzan lives half naked,
* Cinderella comes home at midnight,
* Pinocchio lies all the time,
* Aladdin is the king of thieves,
* Batman drives at 200 mph,
* Romeo and Juliet commit suicide out of love,…
* Harry Potter uses witchcraft,
* Mickey and Minnie are more than just friends
* Sleeping Beauty is lazy,
* Dumbo gets drunk and hallucinates,
* Scooby Doo gives nightmares,
* Snow White lives with 7 guys.
* And Superman’s brief is exposed.
We shouldn’t be surprised children misbehave, they get it from their storybooks and cartoons which we provide them… We should instead be teaching them stories like:
*Abu Bakr (ra)’s loyalty and undying service for his master,
*Umar ibn Khatthab (ra)’s love for justice and tolerance,
*Uthman ibn Affan (ra)’s level of shyness and modesty,
*Ali ibn Abi-Talib (ra)’s show of courage and bravery,
*Khalid ibn Waleed (ra)’s desire of combating evil,
*Fatima bint Muhammad (ra)’s love and respect to her father,
*Sallahuddin Al-Ayubi (ra)’s conquest of the promised land,
and much much more to tell about… above all, we should teach them about Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala), Qur’an and the Sunnah with love ..very important aspect is this! And then see how the change begins. In sha Allah.